Tackle the energy crisis head on and do your bit for the environment.
- Solar Energy generates free electricity 365 days in Ireland
- Save up to 50% on your energy costs, every year
- Avail of generous SEAI Grants
- Sell any unused electricity back to your supplier (25c per kWh with Pinergy)
- Zero VAT on Solar Panel installations
- Improve your home's BER rating
- Easy & straightforward process
- Grants typically paid within 6 weeks
- We will visit your home and design an installation tailored for your home
- Finance options are available
- A well designed system will optimise your energy
- Your solar expert will lead a site survey of your home
- Best placement of cabling, panels and battery
- Thousands of homes around Ireland are happily saving on their energy bills every year with Pinergy Solar Electric solar panels
- Use your free generated electricity when suits you
- Charge during off peak times to maximize your efficiency
- Have a backup power source at night or during periods of low sunlight
- We partner with LIVOLTEK, leading solar product manufacturer and solution provider
- Apply for finance online
- Finance from €4,000 to €25,000
- Borrow up to 10 years
- Credit decision within 24 hours
The weather in Ireland gets some pretty bad press. In fact, we’re on a par with central germany for the level of sunlight available to your Home PV panels. Combine this with having our experts ready to help you site your panels at the perfect spot to catch the most light, you’ll have more than enough sun to make the investment work for you.
Whilst this may seem like an obvious place to put the solar battery, it’s often not the best place. Small and insulated attics can get very hot during the day, which actually reduces the efficiency of your solar equipment, meaning you’ll get less free power than you would otherwise. Our experts will look at your property in detail with you and advise on the best spot.
Whilst this is a sensible question, in short, no they won’t. Our technical experts inspect the construction and condition of your roof as part of our comprehensive site survey. If there are any concerns, they’ll advise you of them prior to installation so you can choose to make improvements to your roof or site the panels elsewhere.
Yes! You can generate up to 70% of your hot water needs using the energy created from your solar panels via an inverter which we will install.
Previously you may have heard of or used solar thermal collectors or solar hot water collectors – now it can all be done in one with Pinergy Solar Electric solar pv panels!
After an assessment of your needs and a bespoke design, your Pinergy Solar Electric expert will complete a full brief for the install. Our SEAI certified installers will then visit your home on a day that suits you and install your system exactly as you have been advised. Day 1 will have your panels mounted and day 2 your electrical set up will be completed.
All Pinergy Solar Electric experts and installers are fully certified and undergo all advised health & safety training.
Yes, as your home needs change you can add to your current set up whether adding additional panels, inverters or batteries. We will complete a site survey and support you in adding the best solution to fulfil your needs.